R/GA Bucharest is looking for two skilled senior front-end developers to join an already existing team working on a global tech brand project.
This position requires both a mastery of the hands-on aspects of web interface engineering, as well as an ability to design solid front-end architectures that integrate with other systems and technologies; and, the ability to communicate these solutions to other members of the team both verbally and in written documentation.
We would be expecting you to master and have:
- A curiosity and excitement for new web technologies / techniques
- A strong passion for the front end as a mix of art and science
- Solid understanding of cross-browser/platform issues and code solutions
- Practical understanding of HTML5 and CSS3 (semantic markup and new css features, CSS preprocessors)
- Experience using JS Frameworks, preferably with one or more of the following:
- Angular.js, Backbone.js, React.js, Ember.js
- Experience with build systems and automation tools (Gulp, Grunt, Jenkins)
- Experience building and maintaining medium to large dynamic and data-heavy content single page applications
- Experience with mobile web development
- Writing well-formed, unobtrusive JS with scalability and extensibility in mind
- Knowledge/ experience with front-end performance optimization (YSLOW standards)
- Excellent debugging and problem solving skills
- Experience with source control (Mercurial Git + Gitlab, or Mercurial + Fogbugz/Kiln)
- Excellent time management, problem solving, teamwork, and communication skills
- Ability to follow technical specifications and production processes.
We consider a plus, if you:
- Write your own unit tests and code documentation
- Have experience with server-side scripting (PHP, .Net, Ruby, Python, etc…).
- Have experience / familiarity with integrating major 3rd party APIs (Facebook Open Graph, Twitter, Google Maps, YouTube, Open Social, etc…)
- Have familiarity with one of the following: Drupal, Joomla, Symfony, WordPress (or similar)
- Have previous working experience with agencies/visual & UX designers
- Have experience with hybrid apps - PhoneGap or any other hybrid app dev framework
Good to know
We know the project is important when considering a career change, but the organizational culture and team are also important, so please read Life at R/GA Bucharest.
Joining R/GA Bucharest team means you will have the chance to:
- Do cool and challenging stuff for global clients such as Google, Nike, L’Oreal, Heineken, Nokia, Mastercard, Unilever and many others
- Play with latest technologies in an innovative working environment
- Develop yourself within a young, dynamic and multicultural work environment
- Constantly learn from the best while working with global teams; this may require you to travel abroad
- Face the future together with a team that appreciates your passion for technology, competitiveness and fairness; values team-player spirit, open-mindedness, initiative, humor, music and sports
To consider your application, you must be located in Bucharest.
Apply for Senior Frontend Developer job
Now that you have an idea of what’s like working with R/GA and you want to give it a try, you can send your CV at [email protected]. You’ll hear from me within next 24 hours!