On September 17, Robin Sharma, one of the world's top leadership experts, will be back to Bucharest for another great talk with Romanians. For 150 minutes, Sharma will share his thoughts on leadership and personal development:
- Best practices of "leaders who have no title"
- Best performance tactics to have outstanding professional results in these highly competitive times
- Successful strategies and tactics used by top international companies to become more popular on the international market
- The 4 basic keys to achieve high performance in a team and to develop a strong organizational culture in the company
- Personal leadership lessons to remain strong in the middle of turmoil and focused in times of uncertainty
The former litigation attorney, Robin Sharma, who has spent the last fifteen years lecturing on principles of leadership and techniques, helping organizations and professionals all over the world build meaningful and long-lasting success.
Bogdan Comanescu and Andy Szekely, two top Romanian trainers and public speakers will also share their thoughts on leadership.
Get your ticket
There are four types of tickets available, ranging from Euro 359€ - 889€(+VAT). If you decide to buy the ticket online now, using SILVER50 code, you can get the cheapest ticket for 179€ only (just 50 tickets available).
For an order of more than 5 tickets, you can get a discount,yet you'll have to contact the organizer.
Robin Sharma's books
Sharma's books are published in 62 countries and translated in 75 languages turning him into one of the most read authors in the world.
- 2010 - The Leader Who Had No Title: A Modern Fable on Real Success in Business and in Life
- 2008 - The Greatness Guide: 101 Lessons for Making What's Good at Work and in Life Even Better
- 1999 - The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari: A Fable About Fulfilling Your Dreams & Reaching Your Destiny
- 1995 - Megaliving!: 30 Days to a Perfect Life
As of 2011 Amazon is selling Robin Sharma pack, which includes six of his books (The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari; The Greatness Guide; Leadership Wisdom; Who Will Cry When You Die?; MegaLiving: 30 Days To A Perfect Life; Family Wisdom).