The 8th International Conference for Entrepreneurship, Innovation and Regional Development will take place in Sheffield. 2015's edition will focus on the role entrepreneurship has, and will pay, in enabling nations and regions to restructure and grow.
- Business start-ups and growth—how changing economic landscapes impact on start-ups and growth, the role of innovation in national and regional contexts, Lessons learned from business closure/failure etc
- Networks and Innovation—thriving in complex environments: the value of networks and relationships, innovation and entrepreneurship etc
- Entrepreneurial incubators/accelerators/labs/hubs—developing effective incubators/accelerators/labs/hubs, entrepreneurial innovation clusters etc
- Entrepreneurship policy and practice—Innovation policy, support for high-growth start-ups, Success and failure in entrepreneurship policy, etc
- Enterprise EducationGood practice in enterprise education—the changing nature and role of entrepreneurship education, action and experiential learning in entrepreneurship education etc
- Technology Innovation, Transfer and Commercialization across Government, University, Industry domains—Innovative Supply Chains, Information Technology proliferation in SMEs, SMEs and the role of the Innovation Zone (business centers and incubators) etc
ICEIRD 2015 brings together academics and practitioners to share knowledge and insight based on the latest research on entrepreneurship, economic resilience, smart growth and competitiveness.
Good to know
Early birds tickets are available until April 24 and you can by them via The University of Sheffield Online Shop.